Work With Me
Running a business shouldn’t be all about the daily grind.
Break out of Learning Mode!
Systems ImplementationQuick start, get up and running option for new software and systems.
- Let’s dig into a software you use or are purchasing and get it working optimally for your business.
- You purchase the software and work through the intial steps.
- We review together your goals for the software and how best to prioritize them.
- Together, begin creating internal documentation for reference and training.
- Up to 5 hr of time.- Ongoing support at additional cost.
Bookkeeping KickstartHave control and confidence in your data.
- Streamlining the books and making time for the business you love!
- Deep dive into how you run your business and finding ways to help your books speak to you.
- Diagnose your backlog; What are your biggest hurdles?
- Analyze your current books and find ways to save time or let workflows take out the guesswork.
- Prioritize projects, let’s get your bookkeeping into a simple system that works for your benefit.
- Using advanced reporting and visual charts to give you the data you need at your fingertips.
Ongoing Books AuditKeeping you sane and your books tidy.
- Business is full of ups and downs, but with organized books and informational reporting we can make your numbers work for you.
- Monthly and ongoing bank reconciliations, review of AP and AR.
- Reporting, Workflows, Automation.
- Systematizing and efficiency coaching so you get more done!
- Technology audit and streamlining, taking the confusion out of the process.
- Data entry and task completion as needed.
Bookkeeping (might include)
- accounts payable process review
- accounts receivable process review
- bank reconciliations/bank feeds
- expense transaction process review
- chart of accounts
- reporting that fits your business
- payroll system review
- mileage tracking
- workflows to streamline processes
- journal entries
- fact-checking accounting entries
- tracking and correcting problem transactions
- Data visualization
- Advanced bookkeeping reports
- Operations manual outline
- Top Down review of business systems and audit
- Review of redundancies and bottlenecks
Administration, Strategy & Projects
- automation/efficiency audits & implementation
- project planning
- project management
- business online tools strategy
- online tool management & implementation
- customer relationship management (CRM)
- business planning
- email automation
- email management & organization
- newsletter setup
- website modifications
- optin integration
- social media templates
- review of current systems, strengths and weaknesses
- review of goals and wants for new system
- deep dive into functionality of available software (chosen by you)
- outline of steps forward and prioritization
- outline of internal business how-to manual/guide
- review with stakeholders (end users) to assess ease of use and ability
- outline of discussion points for benefits of new system/software
Let's talk Strategy!
Schedule a 15-minute call with me today. No catch, just sound strategy and efficiency recommendations.
Do your accounting tools provide the insights you need? For many business owners, the bookkeeping and accounting side of things is a necessary evil. I mean, it's great when you can send out a bunch of invoices and log a bunch of payments because that feels really...
Since days gone by, calendars have been an integral part of our lives. Marking the passage of time or anticipating future events is the way in which we make sense of the world. Think about it. How do you measure your life? Success? Failures? It's a little bit trippy,...
As previously guest posted on Honestly Able... As business owners, customer management is the name of the game. Whether you run a brick and mortar business or an online one, getting to know your customers and making sure they’re taken care of is likely...